Dolly Curl Eyelash Perm & Tinting
Mascaras and eyelash curlers are things of the past. Try our Dolly Curl Eyelash Perm and it will leave you coming back for more.
This easy to do procedure will bring your real eyelashes to life so that you don’t have to rush out the house worrying about your lashes anymore!
What is Dolly Curl Eyelash Perm & Tinting ?
Mascaras and eyelash curlers are things of the past. Try our Dolly Curl Eyelash Perm and it will leave you coming back for more. This easy to do procedure will bring your real eyelashes to life so that you don’t have to rush out the house worrying about your lashes anymore! Or maybe you considered eyelash extensions but your lashes are too fragile.
This procedure is just for you. Using Biotouch Wave kit, we apply our high quality perming solutions to your lashes without it being too abrasive to your natural lashes so that you can see your real lashes flow out as if you were born with it. This procedure is also best suitable for those who have straight and downward growing lashes that constantly need curling, so sit back and relax let us take it from here.
Eyebrow perm is very in trend nowadays, so with the same kit we offer eyebrow lifting as well!
Light eyebrows and eyelashes..? Don’t worry! We do Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting as well for those with light colored eyelashes/eyebrow and want to have them darker!
What Products do we use?
We are using our “Wave Mini Lash Perm Kit” to help our clients get the eyelashes they’ve always wanted with eyelash perms that give immediate and long-lasting curl for up to three months. Perm procedures can be performed lying down or sitting up.
How do I take care of my eyelashes and eyebrows after the procedure?
- Avoid wetting your eyes for at least 24 hours after the treatment
- Avoid using cosmetics or any other product for a minimum of 24 hours
- Use a damp cotton wool compress if your eyes feel irritated after the treatment
- Avoid rubbing your eyes. Touching or rubbing eyes can cause irritation
- Once you have started putting on eye make, remove it very gently using non-oily makeup remover
- Gently brush your lashes using a lash brush on daily basis
- Minimize or avoid the use of oil-based beauty care products and cosmetics