Managing director of Biotouch Thailand
- CEO of Biotouch International Beauty Institute in Thailand , Philippines , Vietnam and Singapore
- CEO & Instructor of Blood borne Pathogens & Body Art Training group ( Asia ) that complies with the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard of the USA Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- International Master Instructor Speaker of PMU & Beauty
- Master Instructor of IBBA ( International Beauty & Body Art )
- Senior Executive consultant of Beauty Hospital & clinic for PMU Department
- Language spoken: Thai and English
I am certified in..
I am a certified speaker and Judge
I started working in the customer service field since I was 20 years old and always loved being surrounded by different people with different backgrounds and nationalities providing them the best service possible because I found love in making other people happy. My passion is not only being around people giving them great service but is also makeup, I think a lot of other women would say the same. Women and beauty is a vocabulary that just goes together very well like two puzzle pieces. I wanted to find the best possible career where I can combine both customer service and makeup together where the safety of the customers are our number 1 concern. Safety and health is also a big worry for me; having a family background on cancer cases. In fact, I had been in the body tattooing industry before, importing tattoo supply for Thai tattoo artists. But back then, they couldn’t find any safe products in the market to do permanent makeup for eyebrows for their clients. So I started to do some research and was strongly interested in BioTouch’s PMU expertise and so my career started. I did not only want to aim to sell superior-quality PMU cosmetics and cutting-edge equipment and machine but also was aiming to provide excellent services and training to people who believe everyone can wake up beautiful! Today BioTouch has expanded its realm in selling its products and having authorized facilities in more than 44 countries but only two countries are recognized by BioTouch with training centers: One in California, USA and another one in Bangkok, Thailand. To this date more than 70,000 permanent makeup artists around the world have been professionally and successfully trained with Biotouch methods. We also focus ultimately on safety standards.
Check out Biotouch Members..
For more details regarding myself, any classes or products..!