Emporium Shopping Center
Emporium is a sophisticated six-story shopping center in Sukhumvit, housing world-renowned designer brands, a luxurious cinema and state-of-the-art exhibition space, as well as an supermarket and food court. Emporium is also incredibly convenient as it is directly connected to the five-star Emporium Suites by Chatrium and Phrom Phong BTS Skytrain Station. Featuring crisp white walls with gold accents and sleek marble flooring, everything about Emporium shopping mall in Bangkok is classy and refined, from the doormen in crisp white uniforms and the soft jazz being played on a baby grand piano as you enter, to the haute couture fashion brands found inside. On the ground floor, numerous international high-end labels have anchor units, such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Prada, Hermes, Cartier, and Mont Blanc, while the first and second floor cater to the upmarket and trendy with designer brands including Paul Smith, A/X Armani Exchange, Guess, Zara, Diesel, and Ck by Calvin Klein.
Options to Biotouch Thailand..
From Emporium Shopping Center to Biotouch Thailand by car
- 13-15 minutes by car from Emporium shopping Center to Biotouch Thailand
- (3.4 km from Emporium shopping center to Biotouch Thailand only
From Emporium Shopping Center to Biotouch Thailand by BTS sky-train station
- 20 minutes by BTS skytrain station Phrom Phong from Emporium shopping Center to BTS skytrain station Ekamai
- Then 11 minutes walk from the BTS sky-train station to Biotouch Thailand only
- Or take the motorcycle taxi under the BTS station for 20 THB to Biotouch Thailand (5 minutes only)