Scalp Care Micropigmentation Course
What Scalp Care Micropigmentation Course?
Scalp care micropigmentation is a non-invasive treatment that uses detailed micro-needles to deposit pigment into the scalp. The result creates the appearance of tiny hair follicles that help thicken and restore the look of fuller hair. It is a highly advanced, modern hair loss treatment for a men and women that replicates actual hair follicles on the scalp. Student will gain understanding on a technique that uses colour pigment drawn onto the scalp producing natural looking hairlines and learn how to properly reconstruct men and women’s natural hairline depending on their face shape to mimics the appearance of hairs on the scalp.
This course includes:
- The concept of scalp
- Step-by-step instruction
- Hair density impression
- Procedures and techniques
- Skin antomy and pigments theory
- SMP client management Hairline design and reconstruction
- SMP business development & skills
- The difference between FUT and FUE methods
- Learn how to create well defined natural hairline.
- Consent forms and liability release documents your clients need to sign
Students will receive:
- Professional business kit
- Receiving certificate from IBBA
- Class material & all study manual
- 5% Discount on all merchandise
- Lifelong commitment of Biotouch support
- Free refresher course within 1 year (depending on your time)
Why you should choose Biotouch?
- We are expertise in teaching permanent makeup for over 30 years
- Biotouch provides a formal education through our state of the art facility
- Biotouch meets all requirements with the Los Angeles County Public Health Department
- We guide technicians through the process to apply for Body Art Practitioner Registration and Facility Health Permit
- Covered by safety product liability insurance
- Provides certificates of sterilization as proof of sterile needles safety products indicate lot # and expiration date for protection
- CE approved machines
- FDA approved pigment ingredients for cosmetics use
- Biotouch pigments are made in the USA
- The highest success rate for pigment retention
- High ranking instructors teaching the most updated skills
- Raised hundreds of thousands of successful technicians
How many days is
This is a 3 days course
is this course?
This course is 75,000 THB
We require all students to bring one model to do a hands-on procedure to complete the course.
**If student choose to take our private class (1 on 1) an additional fee of 20,000 baht is added to the group prices.**
What will you do each day?
This course is also known as microblading, which is created by thin hair like strokes creating a more natural and real hair growth style.
Learn how to create proportionate stuning eyebrows using both pencil and stencil by using techniques that ensure correct shape, weight and position.
Whether you aspire to become a well-rounded and knowledgeable permanent makeup artist offering a wide choice of eyebrows, eyeliner and lip treatments,
or you want to specialise in becoming a master of brows, our flexible, modular training can cater to your goals.