Areola Pigmentation Course
What is Areola Pigmentation Course?
Areola Re-pigmentation/Restoration is not just a cosmetic alteration. It is a beneficial and useful procedure that has emotional, physical and relationship benefits.
By means of re-pigmentation, a technician can create an optical effect, giving patients confidence and peace of mind in those everyday situations in which they might otherwise feel uncomfortable.
Who is the Patient?
- Breast reduction or mastectomy patient
- Breast augmentation or mammoplasty patient
- Breast reconstruction or mastectomy patient
Steps of the Procedure?
Come in for your free consultation with our technicians and receive in depth information for all your questions or concerns you have about permanent makeup. During this step, get to know your technician and help us understand your needs so we can achieve the desired results for you.
- Color Selection
- Locate and design Areola
- Apply Anethetics
- Start Procedure
Post procedure Care
- Clean the area
- Apply thin layer of ointments and cover with a sterile gauze pad for 1 hour
- Area needs to be dry for at least 5 days
- The client will return as scheduled for a follow up appointment
- She may need to return once a year for a color touch up
- Healing: from 4 – 6 weeks
Must turn down potential clients because cosmetic makeup or camouflaging may not be appropriate for their situation:
- Herpes Simplex
- Emotionally Unstable Clients